Subject: FW: Urgent questions regarding drying laundry and recycling system of single use beverage packaging in prison_Hungarian Prison Service
From: "Tallinna Vangla info"
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:24:52 +0200

From: Marcsák Gábor <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of International
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2024 11:44 AM
Subject: Urgent questions regarding drying laundry and recycling system of 
single use beverage packaging in prison_Hungarian Prison Service

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Hungarian Prison Service Headquarters, I would like to ask 
you a few questions regarding everyday operation in order to gather 
informations to be able to provide a service that meets today’s expectations 
better.

1.	Our organisation seeks to adapt new ways of drying the laundry of 
inmates, and we would like to know about your practices regarding the 
matter. Does it take place in the cells, or in a designated area, maybe in a 
laundry room? What kind of drying equipment/s (hangers, drying machines) 
is/are used in your facilities, and how do the inmates have access to them?

2.	In Hungary, a new recyclable bottle deposit return system is being 
introduced, that raises some questions to our organisation concerning its 
operation in prisons. Our question would be whether you have introduced 
recycling system of single use beverage packaging in your organisation. If 
so, we would be grateful if you could provide us informations on how the 
bottle recycling system has been implemented. We would like to know whether 
the inmates are able to get back the deposit (they already have paid for) 
from the prison shops, and if so, how this deposit return system works under 
these circumstances.

It would be very much appreciated if you could send us your answer at your 
earliest convenience, ideally by the end of 24 February.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Sincerely,

G�bor Marcs�k

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Department of Coordination

Hungarian Prison Service Headquarters